Alector historic heritage project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First project for Scriptorama is announced

3 posters

Go down

First project for Scriptorama is announced Empty First project for Scriptorama is announced

Post by MissKsenia Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:55 am

Alector project partners announced, that the Black Sea Open Street Museum, SCRIPTORAMA, has started in February.
The first one is Scriptorama for the pilot project “TOBACCO PERFUMES. Drama 1840-1940”.
You can find it at the official website of the Alector project, following the link http://alector.org/?cat=5# 
By clicking at the QRC you may download the .pdf. By scanning the QR Code you may read the story.

The main goal is to connect 101 points in the territory with a great cultural narrative. 
So each place is connected with another one and all together build our common identity.
MissKsenia
MissKsenia

Back to top Go down

First project for Scriptorama is announced Empty Re: First project for Scriptorama is announced

Post by immediate94 Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Its great to group this points because it makes discover much easier i think...

immediate94

Back to top Go down

First project for Scriptorama is announced Empty Re: First project for Scriptorama is announced

Post by IManager Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:17 am

Scriptorama is an interesting action, indeed. I followed the link just for curiosity) The site of the project also attracts attention.

IManager

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKsenia Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:15 am

IManager wrote:Scriptorama is an interesting action, indeed. I followed the link just for curiosity) The site of the project also attracts attention.

To be honest, thanks to  this project I found out what does Scriptorama means, as it's a new term. And also there are so much interesting projects and information.
MissKsenia
MissKsenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down