Alector historic heritage project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project member from Ukraine

+4
Ann Dzuba
Julia_Dvornichenko
Sliepov
MissKsenia
8 posters

Go down

Project member from Ukraine Empty Project member from Ukraine

Post by MissKsenia Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Oksana Avdan.
I am a heritage tourism expert from Ukraine , Mariupol city.
I work as a lecturer at the Mariupol state university and teach my students basics and trends in modern management, tourism and restaurant business.
My team is currently developing an interesting project about Greeks of Priazovie.
We truly hope that it will receive a feedback and we will host many tourists, to discover an interesting history and saved traditions of Priazovie' Greeks.
MissKsenia
MissKsenia

Back to top Go down

Project member from Ukraine Empty Re: Project member from Ukraine

Post by Sliepov Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Oleksii Sliepov.
I'm from Mariupol (Ukraine), but now living and studying in Lublin (Poland). I have Bachelors Degree in Management. and one of my favorite courses was tourism. I glad that one of my tutors (Oksana Avdan) develop this direction in my native university.

I'm waiting for news about project. And in future will participate in different projects.

Sliepov

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia_Dvornichenko Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello! My name is Julia Dvornichenko, I'm a student from Ukraine. I'm fond of art of taking photographs so my aim is to travel a lot in order to take a plenty of great shots. I hope this website will help me to find a perfect variant for my first trip.

Julia_Dvornichenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann Dzuba Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

Hello everybody! My name is Ann Dzuba. I am from Ukraine. Now I am studying, and in the future I will be a manager in the sphere of tourism. I like to travel and to spend my free time actively.
I hope that this project will help me to find many useful information for my future job and ideas for organization my perfect trip.

Ann Dzuba

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Skarha Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Aleksandra Skarha.
I live and work in the beautiful city on the shore of the Azov Sea - Mariupol.
Now I’m a graduate student and my specialty is associated with the tourist industry .
It seems to me that such projects are needed at the moment , because thanks to them , we will be able to maintain and develop the cultural heritage and as a consequence of the tourism industry in Ukraine and our region.

Aleksandra Skarha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kseniya Kamoilikova Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, good to meet you. My name is Kseniya Kamoilikova. I'm student from Ukraine. My specialty is a management of tourism, hotel and restaurant industry. So, I'm glad to see everyone on this forum. As for me, there are many hobbies, but the most interesting and attractively is travelling and sport (fortunately these actions are easily connected). I think this site will help me a lot in future. On the one hand, it’s a good opportunity to meet interesting people and communicate with my supporters. On the other hand, I hope, it will help me to receive useful information about touristic routes, features of resorts and interesting countries. So, I'm looking forward to getting information about you and your hobbies, trips and impressions.

Kseniya Kamoilikova

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Оsipenkо Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:24 am

Hello everybody! My name is Christina Оsipenkо. I'm a graduate student from Mariupol. In my opinion this projects will greatly benefit all who are interested in tourism! I hope it will help all who are passionate about issues of cultural heritage! And in the future it will bring many benefits for young scientists and their research! I wish you success and inspiration!

Christina Оsipenkо

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuliia Izotova Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Good evening. My name is Julia. I live and work in Ukraine. My scope of activity connected with tourism, so I think that the hereditary tourism - this is a very interesting topic to explore. After all, a lot of fascinating and informative is concealed in the pages of history. I will follow with interest the developments of the project. I wish all the organizers good luck and inspiration.

Yuliia Izotova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down